A selective herbicide for the control of many broadleaved weeds in cereals and grassland. Our best selling Rush Spray.
A soluble concentrate containing 500 g/l (44.25% w/w) MCPA as the dimethylamine salt.
• Control of some important broadleaved weeds including Charlock, Fat hen, Corn buttercup, Poppy and Volunteer oilseed rape.
• Top growth killed on a wide range of perennial weeds in grassland.
• Can be used on established grassland and leys over one year old.
• No following crop restrictions.
• Useful tank-mixer especially in spring cereals.
• Non-ALS herbicide making Agritox a useful tool for resistance management of weeds such as Poppies.