GT 7’s Properties include:
- Moisture Repellent
- Fights Rust
- Penetrating Oil
- Contact Spray
- Protective Agent
What can you do with GT 7?
GT 7 has multiple applications in the Building, Construction, Sanitary and General Maintenance areas, which are detailed below.
- Quickly repels moisture due to its extremely low surface tension and strong penetrating characteristics.
- Fights rust in the shortest time due to its unique cold shrink effect which cracks and dissolves rust particles.
- Has a strong penetrating capacity, with the result that it can penetrate into even microscopic small openings.
- Stops creeks and squeaks instantly and is an ideal lubricant for fine mechanical and electrical components.
- Detaches oxidation and is the ideal spray on electrical appliances, household devices, battery terminals, distribution boxes, etc, due to its strong penetrating capacity.
- Cleans pneumatic tools, cylinder locks, deposits of tar, brake fluid, etc.
- Fills small uneven surfaces and pores and creates a long-lasting, transparent and moisture repelling layer.
- Stops and Prevents Short Circuits
- Loosens Tightly Rusted Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Valves, Antennas and Moving Parts
- Protects Ignition Mechanisms Against Moisture
- Cleans Electrical and Electronic Contacts
- Makes Chromium Components Shiny Again
- Makes and Keeps Locks Ice Free
- Removes Oil and Tar Stains
- Cleans and Protects Rims
- Removes Moisture from Switch Boxes and Electronic Measuring Equipment i.e. Garden Lighting
- Protects Metal Components, Chromium, etc., Against the Influence of the Weather, Sprinkled Salt, etc.
- Detaches Dirt, Such as Tar, Fat, etc.
- Cleans, Protects and lubricates chainsaws and mowers , hedge and garden shears ensuring they are always ready for use
- Lubricating Bicycle Parts: Chain, Gear System, etc.
- Lubricates and Protects Hinges and Locks
- Protects Skates, Hooks, Tent Pegs, Ski Equipment, etc., Against Rust
- Cleans and Protects Fishing Rods Against Moisture, Dirt, Deposits, etc.
- Protects Drawing Systems, Tension Belts, etc.
- Prevents Short Circuits on Electrical and Electronic Contacts
- Lubricates and protects Drive and V-Belts enabling quieter operation and increased life span
- Internal Protection of Drills, Polishing Machines, etc., Against Moisture
- Applies a transparent protective layer on wheel rims against road salt, tar deposits etc.
- Internal Cleaning and Lubrication of Air Pressure Machines
- Prevents the Formation of Scaling
- Lubricates Roller Bearings and Guarantees Smooth Movement