Q8 Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a non-petroleum, high boiling point/low vapour pressure brake fluid.
The performance levels of Q8 Brake Fluid DOT 4 make it suitable for use in hydraulic brake and clutch systems of all passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses and trailers, where a non-performance product is specified. It is particularly recommended to cope with the high operating temperatures generated by disc brakes, or when extra strains are put on the braking system, such as in towing vehicles or those fitted with automatic transmissions.
Properties and features
• Adequate fluidity at high and low temperatures
• Contains corrosion inhibitors
• Compatible with natural and synthetic rubber seal materials
• Excellent physical and chemical stability under all service conditions
• Completely miscible with other non-petroleum fluids